HOME I SHOP I CONTACT
Is your liver crying out for help? Here are the 10 signs of toxic overload:
1. Discomfort or bloating after eating
2. Craving sweet, starchy or salty foods
3. Struggled with attempts at losing weight
4. Often feeling tired and easily develop dark under-eye circles
5. Difficulty concentrating or staying focused
6. Moods fluctuate, and often feel irritable
7. Prone to itchy skin or other allergy symptoms
8. Seem to catch every bug that comes around
9. Experience unexplained headaches or other pains
10.Have trouble falling or staying asleep
Benefits of Kidney Cleansing
Powerful Cleansing & Adrenal Support
May Help Normal Lymphatic Function
Possibly One Of The Most Powerful Blends Available
READ MORE I INGREDIENTS I DOSAGE/DIRECTIONS
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained above is for general consumer understanding and education, and should not be considered or used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This product is not an alternative to any prescription drug. If you are currently taking a prescription drug, consult your doctor before making any changes.
Your liver is responsible for processing toxins in the body, so you’ll want to keep it working at its best.
When the kidneys are weak, large amounts of Albumin can show up in the urine. Symptoms include edema, weakness, loss of appetite and nausea. Kidney maintenance is vital to our heath. Poor kidney health can lead to diabetes and more. The bladder, ovaries, testicles, prostate, pancreas, spleen, adrenal glands, tendons, sex drive, ligaments and joints are all influenced by the kidneys. If your lower back is hurting, that may be your kidneys giving you a sign they need attention too! Kidney Rescue™ provides the daily dietary support you need to encourage normal function and general wellness.